Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Blog #23 2019

I took a video of Bella just now.  Every night after dinner, when I turn on my laptop, she stands up on the chair on the other side and stares at me until I pay attention.  She likes to chew her bully stick after we are done dinner and she'll go in her kennel so I can get it for her.  So cute!  Ditzy likes to chew them too but Tika not so much.  But Tika will be 12 next week so I don't expect her to really enjoy chewing bones any more.

Hump Day is over! :)  It was really windy and cold this morning for my walk but got through it okay.  Just used a sweater under my coat, two scarves, gloves, my winter coat and ear warming head band (really thick one that keeps wind off my ears so they won't ache).  It was in the 30's but the wind chill was likely in the 20's.  We got a little bit of snow too.  Last night when I let the dogs out, I could hear something hitting the ground. It was louder than rain.  It was sleet or hail but definitely something.  There was a few roofs this morning with a little bit of snow in the crevices where the roof lines met.  Other than that though, you wouldn't really know we got anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment