Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Blog #2 2019

Today I missed out on my walk this morning.  It was pouring rain and only in the mid 30's (barely above freezing), so alas I had to skip it today.  Then it continued to rain the rest of the day bleh!

I am very glad that today was already hump day.  It was a pretty uneventful day all in all.  Things are always a bit slow during the holidays.

My youngest had given me a spiralizer for Christmas and I forgot to mention that Monday I used it for the first time with zucchini and it was a lot of fun and very easy to use.  I stir fried it with some onion for some yummy vegetables to have with dinner that night.  I am going to look up soups and other recipes that I can use it for.  It is exciting, like a kid getting a new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment