Thursday, January 24, 2019

Blog #24 2019

Got a call today from the jeweler.  The replacement wedding band for my hubby is finally in.  I will post a photo of it when he is wearing it.  It will be nice for him to have a wedding band to wear again.  It won't match mine like the one he lost but I think it is nice looking.

Today I made something different for lunch.  I made some Toasted Pine Nut Couscous.  I don't have it hardly ever and saw it in the pantry when I was looking for something different to have for lunch.  Added a small side salad and yum!


Tomorrow is Friday. Yah!!  Guess I need a new Desk Blotter. This one showing through my lunch meal is for 2018.  LOL.  Maybe I'll get one this weekend before there aren't any more left.  I'm not sure how long they keep things like that in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment