Saturday, January 26, 2019

Blog # 25 2019

Let's pretend it is still yesterday. :)

Yes I forgot to blog but in my defense I had my Facebook LIVE last evening and that threw me off so that after that it didn't come to mind...I was thrown off my routine.

So yesterday was Friday and I had the morning walk which wasn't bad as it was at least 40 degrees outside.  I actually got close to my 10000 steps in by the time we had walked Ditzy, which is a good thing because I often get hardly more than 1000 steps in once my work day starts.  I sit at my desk a lot!  The bathroom is only 3 steps away and the kitchen is only about 20.  LOL

For the last few days I had seen a lot of pizza commercials and really had a longing for it, so by the time we got one last night I was ready!  I stopped myself at 3 pieces so that I wouldn't regret it afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment