Friday, January 4, 2019

Blog #4 2019

Yippee it is Friday again!!  I really have been loving these holiday weeks.  Next week will be a real adjustment getting used to working 5 days in a row.  LOL

Well I did as I committed and set my mammogram appointment finally.  They had an opening today at 4:30PM but I didn't take that, since I need to clear it with my work first.  So I have an appointment Tuesday morning.  They wanted me to get a 3D Mammogram but I'm opting for the same digital type that I have been getting the last 6 years or so.  Although the new ones can view the images in 'slices', I would rather not have something newly suspicious found and cause more angst and tests and potential for it to be nothing, like the botched up needle biopsy I had about 13 years ago.  What got me perturbed was that if I hadn't asked what type I was getting, they would have just done the 3D anyway as that is what she told me they would do, until I insisted on the one I've been getting.  She said that insurance covers the new improved 3D Imaging but I don't care.  I just think there is more chance of more false positives.  I will just keep my fingers crossed that it will all go well and that I'll be clear.

I did my Paparazzi Live sale this evening (ship to US only).  I do them every Friday evening as a way to promote my Paparazzi jewelry business.  Feel free to watch if you are in the US and shop if you'd like too. :)

Tomorrow is the Empty Nester lunch club get together.  There are many that can't come so it will probably be a light group.  But that is fine with me.  I'm just glad that I have been able to make some local friends finally.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment