Friday, March 15, 2019

Past #74... 2019

I was just about to shut things down for the night when I realized that I had not blogged tonight yet.  So I am hopping on really quick to at least write a few lines.

I did my Paparazzi LIVE tonight and unfortunately there was not one person watching at least that I could tell.  But I persevered and I think did a good job.  It was longer one, close to 45 minutes which I purposely did to give more time for folks to hop on.  Enough about that.

Tomorrow is lunch with a friend who is in my Empty Nesters group. She and I were the only 2 who indicated they would be coming.  I was waiting to see the responses and if no one else signed up, I was just going to cancel it.  I think with Spring Break there are those with lots of plans. It happens.

I plan to work on our taxes this weekend. The fun just never ends.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment