Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Post #64...2019

It got a little warmer today.  I think it got to 45 degrees.  We're due for one more cold night below freezing but I'm going to walk tomorrow anyway.  It shouldn't be windy so my friend and I are going to bundle up and brave it. 

The gas company is still working on taking care of trapped gas and/or minor gas leaks.  "Currently, 61 businesses and 26 residences have been evacuated" according to the latest update. We're still fine but this has been going on since February 20th, so it is a slow process for sure. One of the closed businesses is a funeral home and a woman has been waiting since I think the article indicated since the 25th to bury a loved one. Oye! I got a few cute pictures of Bella wearing her sweater this morning but I haven't downloaded them yet so I'll post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment