Friday, March 1, 2019

Post #60...2019

Tonight for my LIVE the Internet connection kept losing connection and it wasn't the greatest LIVE. But I am not doing it again.  I posted a picture of the fashion fix sets in the comments for anyone who wants to see them better.

There has been in our town a gas leak going on and it is not too far from my neighborhood. It has been going on for nearly two weeks and several businesses have been closed on the main road and some homes evacuated as well.  Anyway this afternoon I heard that they had it under control finally and were replacing some gas lines.

Well we turn on the news this evening and find out there are more areas affected.  UGH.  I really hope it doesn't spread this far.  I would totally understand why but I would not want to vacate the house with 3 dogs and potentially no reliable Internet to work - not that it was great tonight but today's work day it was working fine.

I sure hope they get a handle on all this soon!  I feel sorry for the businesses that have had to be closed for close to 2 weeks too.  That lack of income must really suck!

I have my Empty Nesters lunch group tomorrow at a restaurant not far from there so I'm going to call in the morning to make sure they are still going to be opened for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment