Thursday, March 7, 2019

Post #66 .....2019

It got up to the mid 70's today!  I took a picture of my fitbit at 74 degrees this afternoon, but it is on my phone and I feel too lazy to send it to myself and upload it and then add to this blog post, so you'll just have to take my word for it.  Yesterday morning it was 27 degrees during my walk.  Tomorrow it may get up to 80 degrees.  But the best part to me is that in the morning it may be about 60 degrees so I don't have to bundle up.

Tomorrow is Friday already!  This week didn't drag as they often do for some reason.  I of course have my Paparazzi LIVE tomorrow night.  I did get some new pieces last week too so I am planning to sell those and some vintage pieces too.

My sister from Ohio is coming out to visit in May, with her son.  It will be nice to see her again.  I just saw her in November at the youngest's wedding so it seems strange that she is coming out so soon again for a visit.  But this time it will be for at least a week so she can get more visiting in along with her son.  I hope she gets some relaxing time in as she can use the break from work.  I plan to take at least a few days off to spend some time with her.

The gas leak issue is still ongoing. They even cut power to a few buildings that are affected by the leaks.  The thing that I find very interesting is that the main street that is affected is one of most main streets in this town.  The road itself has never been closed down.  So I guess there is no possibility of a gas incident or explosion as traffic drives right on by?  I mean the businesses that are closed down are not that far from the road.  But I guess it is not an issue. There are two lanes of traffic going each way and in some spots 3 lanes for a left or right turn lane, so it is a highly traveled road.  Hopefully it will all be done soon and without incident would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment