Monday, March 4, 2019

Post # 63...2019

I can't believe that the coldest nights/morning here in Texas this entire winter are happening in March!  This morning I did not walk as it was very cold with wind chills in the teens.  It is already down to 27 degrees right now and it may dip to 23 degrees by morning.  I am not sure what the wind chill will be but thankfully I did hear that the winds are supposed to die down this evening (they may have already, I don't know).  When I let the dogs out in about 40 minutes, I'll find out then.  We've spoiled one of the dogs so much that she will not go potty unless we are out there with her (at night anyway).  So I will be standing out there are few minutes at least.

Tomorrow is my exercise in the house day so I won't have to walk in the frigid cold tomorrow morning either.  I sure hope my friend doesn't walk.  She is 80 years old and even though she walks more than I do, I think that is just too cold for an older person to walk in.

By Wednesday the really cold temperatures are supposed to end.  I'm hoping for good then until next year. I remember many days in March in years past where the days got up to the 80's.

Oh and the gas company is still digging up holes at various locations.  I don't know if anything is getting resolved or not.  But I am sure glad that our street has not been affected yet. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment