Sunday, March 31, 2019

Post #90...2019

Sunday evening already? Yes.

Tomorrow is April 1st and in Central Texas the lows should be in the upper 50's but tomorrow it is forecasted to be in the upper 30's in the morning.  Bundle up time again.  Oye!  It will get warm soon, right?

I did a LIVE today for some of my Lularoe.  I focused on the new with tags pieces.  A few came to visit but no bites.  I'm going to take pictures of them all and post them in a few days and try that too. Some of the video footage is not all that clear and doesn't do the pieces justice!

Today my oldest and I finished the 2nd book of a 3 part series.  It was over 700 pages, one of the longest books I've read.   But it is a very good series so I don't mind.  :-)

Well I guess I better end this here and tomorrow morning will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment