Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Post #85....2019

This was a beautiful day!!  I stepped out a few minutes during lunch to feel the sun on my back.  OOohhhh so nice!  It is still nice out now at 6:49PM.  It is 73 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Just the way I like it!

After work today I sat out on the back porch with a book and a glass of wine while dinner was cooking.  Life is good!

Hubby's back is still not too bad.  It isn't wonderful but not as bad as it was before he took the Ibuprofen over the weekend.  I'm glad that he seems to have found something that really helps at least.  I am a bit skeptical only because he has had back issues for a while now.

I never did post that picture I took on March 13th. I was told this is a Red Bud tree and it wasn't at my house but it is on my walk.  It was so beautiful!!  It is pretty much done blooming now.


No comments:

Post a Comment