Monday, March 11, 2019

Post #70....2019

It was dark this morning for my walk.  I knew it would be but it was also very cloudy so it didn't get light at all the entire walk.  It stated getting a little lighter when we were walking Tika and then by the time I was working it was raining lightly.   According to a website that indicates when sunrise and sunsets occur, it will take until April 29st or so to get to where it was before we turned the clocks back.  So at least I have a goal and am looking forward to April getting here soon.

I noticed that the last 2 or 3 days I've felt nauseous on and off including this morning during the walk.  I was wondering what it could be that was making me feel that way. After I thought about it, I realized that I had taken an allergy pill (Claritin) every other day for the last 6 days or so.  I think maybe that is what was doing it.  I didn't take any today and I don't feel bad right now.  I had taken one yesterday late afternoon and that was the last time.  

The pills help somewhat with my coughing but as far as I'm concerned I'd rather deal with coughing than with feeling nauseous or light headed (felt a tiny bit of that too).  So I'm going to not take any this week and see how I feel.  If I feel better then I'm not going to take them anymore.  I don't love coughing but I am pretty used to it.  LOL.  I don't cough 24/7 either.  It is just when I start getting coughing jags, it is hard to stop them.  In the morning I cough and my nose starts running right away. It could be something as easy as allergies to the dogs too.  But I am not going to get rid of the dogs so I'll just continue to deal with it.

Other than that work was okay today.  Not much else is new.  Hubby did go back to Randalls and bought some of the goodies that I had pointed out.  We had a coupon for a free bagel too so he got me triple berry.  It was really good and fresh (I only had half of it so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment