Monday, March 18, 2019

Post #77...2019

   "Monday, Monday....dah dahhhhh dah dah dah duh"(think Mama & Papas)… anyway another Monday conquered!  It was easy to get back into the groove since I worked a little yesterday but I was woken out of a dream when hubby got me up.  He is my alarm clock.  I have an actual clock but he's been the one to get me up.  I guess he likes to.  I never have to worry about over sleeping because he is always up earlier than me.  He is just one of those early birds.

Got my walk in this morning and it was barely light by the time I got done but it is getting lighter a little bit each day.  I'll try very hard to be patient.

Not a real eventful day today after my walk but I did get to 10000+ steps today.  Work was fine, and we had hot dogs and baked beans for dinner.  We haven't had that for dinner in a while so it was actually nice to have for a change.  I like my hot dog split and grilled...yum....

Now that is really bad when I have so little to blog about that I brag about hot dogs and beans.  LOL
Better just stop now while I'm behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment