Saturday, March 9, 2019

Post ..#68...2019

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody..on no wait I do.   That song just popped into my head.  I didn't do any singing today though.  I did a ton of laundry and there is still more to do.  Usually when I start doing something it evolves into something else. I went upstairs and got dressed and made the bed. Since it was going up to the 80's today,  I opened up the (inside) doors upstairs and with the light shining on the dog kennels, I saw a ton of dust/dog fur that had collected on the floor and around the edges of their kennels.   So I started to move their beds and clean up all around there.  When I moved Bella's bed, I noticed that she had gotten sick at some time which had dried up on her bed.  So I proceeded to take the cover off her bed to wash and her little blanket that was full of dog hair and then decided to go ahead and wash Tika's cover too.   All this just because I went upstairs to get dressed for the day! :)

I feel a lot better that the dogs have clean beds now and I think Bella will be pleasantly surprised when she goes to bed tonight.  She hadn't hesitated at all so I didn't even know her bed was soiled.

I don't know where the day went really. I took photographs of the jewelry I showed last night. That took a while.

Oh we did watch a movie that was on my movie list on Netflix.  We watched Music & Lyrics and I liked it.  It was more of an old fashioned movie with a happy ending. It had Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment