Friday, March 22, 2019

Post #81...2019

I was very relieved not to do my LIVE tonight, though I felt a little guilty.  I am going to do them again, just think I will pick a different day to do them, maybe a slightly later time too, not sure about that.  I may also just do them every 2 weeks instead of every week.  I haven't decided yet.  All I know is that Friday evenings are not doing me any good.

It felt very weird today that we did not order pizza as that has been a Friday evening tradition for years!  We had home made meatloaf instead because we had some ground beef that had to be used and I really didn't mind.  It just didn't feel like a Friday night, lol.  So we are going to get pizza tomorrow and I will probably think tomorrow is Friday then. LOL.

No big weekend plans but I'm sure I'll find something to do.  I'm reading a great set of books with the oldest so I hope she gets caught up soon so that I can get more reading in since I will have time this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment