Sunday, March 17, 2019

Post #76...2019

Today was St Patrick's Day and I started out with Apple Jack cereal and forgot all about the fact that there is green in it!  Then I made sure to dress up for the part even though I don't think there is any Irish in me...it is fun.   I wore all Lularoe, including the sweater because it still isn't warm in Texas!  Well not warm enough for me.




Today I worked part of the morning after exercising. Then I worked on yes taxes a little bit more.  But I finally feel like I have a good handle on it.  We watched a Netflix movie this afternoon too called The Captive. It was pretty good and at least had a decent ending. Also got some laundry done today..yeah I know such an exciting life.  And tomorrow is Monday already....ugh!




No comments:

Post a Comment