Thursday, March 28, 2019

Post # 87.....2019

Well good news.  I was really worried about the insurance issues, and while it is still an issue, I spoke with a very nice agent today who provides quotes from several companies and he told me I need to be sent a notice of cancellation and have 30 days from then before my insurance ends.  By the abrupt email I got, I thought that we were dropped right away.

So at least I don't feel the sense of doom that I did yesterday.  I think we've decided to just put the title back into both our names and then get different insurance for everything.  I don't care for agents that are rude and no tact in dealing with long time customers.

I got my hair done right after work this evening.  It is always nice to get a fresh coloring, cut and style.  My hair stylist always has a way to make me look younger when she does my hair. Too bad it doesn't last for more than a few days. :-)

Tomorrow is Friday and I am so glad!!  This has been a rough week or so it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment