Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Post.. #65...2019

I got through the walk this morning even though it was 27 degrees out. It wasn't windy so it really wasn't too bad.  It should be warmer when we I walk on Friday.  And hopefully will be the last of the freezing weather.  It was a shorter walk as it was Tika's turn and she just takes a short walk. So I'm only at 9590 steps today.  Don't think I'll quite get to 10,000. I'm not going to walk around the living room until I get 10,000 steps either.

Today was a longer work day so I didn't get done until 6:30pm.  I got a lot accomplished.
But it sure makes the night shorter.  We spent some time watching a few episodes of The Magicians on Netflix.  It is a weird but interesting series.

Here are the pictures that I took yesterday of Bella that I finally downloaded.  She's so adorable!!



No comments:

Post a Comment