Saturday, March 2, 2019

Post #61...2019

Today I had lunch with the gals at a local Mexican restaurant that was not closed due to any gas leaks.  So that was nice.  It was a nice leisurely lunch with a bunch of chatty ladies - I'm so glad to have friends!! :)

Did a little bathroom cleaning today but then we watched a movie on Netflix that I thought looked good. I get a new notification each week I think when the new Netflix movies are coming out. It was called Wakefield.  And it was one of those movies where at the end you have to draw your own conclusion as to how it ends.  I hate those kind of movies.  All the newer ones seem to have either that sort of ending or a bad ending, like a main character dies or something.  Not a great movie! :-(

I plan to spend some time singing tomorrow as it has been a while.  It is always uplifting and once I start singing I am so glad that I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment