Friday, March 29, 2019

Post #88...2019

Friday night and feeling alright... :)

Today I went for a partial walk so I won't make my 10,000 steps today but the gal I walk with wasn't going to walk today so I started out later and didn't walk as far.  It is still so dark in the morning.
I just checked my Fitbit and I have 7411 steps so yes won't even be to 8000.

Got through the work day and once again did not do my Paparazzi Live which was nice.  I am going to doing it on a Monday night next time and see how much response I get.  I am really on the fence about whether I want to continue to dump money and time into it.  Sometimes we have to just decide that direct sales businesses are not for us.  I originally joined just so I could get my own jewelry but then at some point bought more and more and I don't have any type of network to sell it. I've done lives for 6 months with no followers, posted the jewelry on Instagram and Pinterest.  I don't work outside the home so it isn't like I can sell it at work, etc. If it weren't for the ladies lunch group I started where some nice gals have bought some pieces from me, I'd really be crying the blues.  The local vendor events that I have checked already have a representative....it just seems like the writing is on the wall.   I had hoped social media would be a worthwhile avenue to revenue but that has been a big disappointment for me.

I plan to just do fun things this weekend!  I want to sing, do stuff with hubby and maybe do a LIVE on one of the Lularoe anything goes groups and try to sell some of my personal Lularoe at a discount to try to make room in my closets.




No comments:

Post a Comment