Sunday, March 3, 2019

Post #62...2019

Winter will be back with a vengeance tomorrow morning.  The weather forecast is that the wind chill may be in the teens like 18 degrees and have winds of about 20 mph.   I was okay with totally wrapping myself up for the cold...but when I heard that it will be windy too...that was the changing factor.  I called the gal I usually walk with and suggested we skip walking.  She agreed and her hubby had also already told her that she shouldn't walk.  So I'm glad.  Yes it is good to walk.  But it is nuts to walk when it is that cold and there is also a slight chance of precipitation.  I know those who live in the North may think this is not that bad of a forecast but you have to remember this is Texas where it is generally warm to hot!  LOL.  

I did a few hours of scheduled work this morning and then got my shower after that.  Hubby was going to the antique mall where we rent a few booths and I told him I wanted to tag along and look around.  It was enjoyable and I got a very nice David Winter cottage that I do not have.  I already have 6 but it has been years since I have purchased any.  It was a great price and I also got the 10% vendor discount.  Here are some pictures of it.  I love the detail on these cottage. That is what I love about them the most.  

I spent some time singing this afternoon on Singsnap too so I was glad to do some fun things today too.
                   





No comments:

Post a Comment