Thursday, March 14, 2019

Post #73... 2019

I'm finally used to blogging every day and am so proud of myself that I haven't forgotten yet this year!  Go me~ !   I hope these blogs aren't getting too boring but hey my life is more routine than anything else.  I like my life though, easy and relatively stress free.  Tomorrow is Friday, yah!!!  I am sort of debating whether or not to do my Paparazzi Live.  I guess I will.  It is just that I really don't get sales from doing them and I've been doing them since September!  I do sell a few pieces to a ladies group I started and I am grateful for that but it would be nice to get 10 or more people at them and more writing *Sold*   :-)

I was trying to check out a few vendor events that were not too far from me that I might have a booth at.  Both of them though already have a Paparazzi rep signed up.  I don't know if I'll find any vendor events that don't already have a rep. :-(    Oh well.  I'll keep checking around. 

Tomorrow is another day. I feel like I sound depressed, so I'll end this post here.  I'm fine, it is just one of those times when I get in a funk about direct sales businesses and too much other competition.  ;-)

Going to turn in for the night soon.  Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment