Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Post.#71...2019

Is it only Tuesday?  Yes.  At least I can look forward to hump day tomorrow.  There is a chance of storms late tonight and tomorrow morning and then there is the darkness factor too. Yes I just checked and there is a 90% chance of rain tomorrow when I would be walking.  Also one of the people I walk with already told me she has an early dentist appointment and won't be walking.  
So I think I will pass and if it gets nice by the afternoon, I'll settle for just a short walk right after work.  At least it will be daylight by then too!  And the rain is supposed to be out of here by noon as well.  

Hubby went to Home Depot today and got some paint samples to look at and think about for our house.  The trim really needs to be painted.  It is very faded and also has permanent yellow (pollen) stains and it hasn't been painted in at least almost 13 years at least (since we moved here in 2005). It is fun looking at the colors.  We are leaning toward a dark teal color.  I was thinking about Maroon, but we don't really care for it tons.  

Well back to watching New Amsterdam, one of my favorite medical TV shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment