Saturday, March 30, 2019

Post #89...2019

Today was a nice relaxing day.  I didn't do any housework except put one load of laundry in the washer and started it.  And actually hubby took care of it after that so that wasn't much at all. 

I enjoyed singing today on Singsnap.com.  I was able to sing 5 songs well enough that I saved them. It has been almost a month since I've been on it so that was really nice.  I need to sing way more often no matter what!  It does lift my spirits some too.  

We had a nice dinner at home this evening and then I asked hubby to get me a Sonic Blast.  I haven't had one of those since last year!  Unfortunately it was soupy ! :-(   It is not hot outside either .It is in the 50's so I think their machine was either turned on too late in the day or not working right.  I ate about half if it and put the rest in the freezer which I'll have tomorrow.  It wasn't so bad that it didn't taste good, just that one expects a frozen treat to be frozen (like ice cream), not slushy. 

We are watching Live PD right now (because our county represents on it). It is fun to try to guess the area that is involved.  Usually cannot identify the streets or landmarks enough but still interesting.  All in all a great Saturday (even though it is cold again).  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment