Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Post # 78... 2019

I'm concerned about my hubby's back.  A year and a half ago he needed an operation to remove part of a herniated disc as he was in so much pain he was bedridden and he said it also felt like someone was bending his leg backwards including his foot.  It is hard for me to describe since I am not the one who experienced it but anyway the operation he had really helped that one problem.

It didn't totally cure his back problems though.  Recently he has back pain in the lower right quadrant so I don't know if this is more disc problems or what but he can barely stand up sometimes.  Today was really rough.  I suggested that he go to a doctor.  We'll see.  He is really not happy with any doctor anymore.  I just hope he doesn't wait until it gets so bad he is bedridden again.

This morning he took my car in to get new tires as they are the original tires on my 2008 Toyota.  They aren't really that worn as I only have a little over 25000 miles on them but they can just get cracked and also rot from the inside out, so it was time for new ones.  That surely didn't help his back as he doesn't like getting inside and out of my car being a small Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment