Thursday, March 21, 2019

Post #80....2019

Friday eve' yeaahhhh!!!  Productive day today.  I also decided that I am not going to do my LIVE tomorrow.  I have been doing Paparazzi LIVES since September just about every Friday night and don't get much if any traffic/sales.  So I'm taking a break from that for a bit.  I will still do them when I have new things but I'm not sure about doing every Friday night.  One would think by 6 months later, that I'd have a little bit of a following...

This makes me look forward to tomorrow being Friday even more since I don't have the added pressure of doing a LIVE.  We are changing things up a little bit too.  Tomorrow is crock pot meatloaf and we'll do the Pizza on Saturday night.

The gas company is still working on the gas issues in the area.  It has been over a month now, but thankfully our street is still in tact with no forced evacuations.  It is starting to get warmer finally as it should too.  Another good thing!  Now for it to just get lighter earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment