Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Post .#72..2019

Today did start out stormy as expected, so I did not walk this morning as planned.  I could hear the wind whipping around 6AM and it was raining off and on from then. It was sort of nice getting up at 7:15AM for once.  The rain was done and out of the area by mid day so I decided that I would take a short walk after work to get some sort of exercise in.  It was very nice.  Sunny, low 70's and perfect walking weather.  I took the old walk I used to take which is a little over half of what I usually do. It was nice to walk in full sunlight for once. 

I had my phone with me and snapped a picture of a beautiful tree with purple blossoms on it but I can't send it to myself in Facebook because it is still screwed up. So I'll post it tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Friday 'eve already.  I'm good with that.  

I didn't sleep that well last night for about an hour.  Hubby pulled on my pillow a little because I was snoring.  So I got up and used the bathroom but then started a coughing jag which was really hard to try to stop.  So I laid awake for a while trying to get back to sleep while also trying to make sure I didn't snore while holding back the urge to cough.  So that resulted in me just not really sleeping again until hubby got up sometime between 4 and 5 like he does.  It was fine though because I did get to sleep until 7:15AM as I said.  So I got 7hrs and 20 minutes sleep per my fitbit which is good. The days of early walks I get not quite 7 hours sleep so overall it was good.  I hope I don't snore tonight and really don't want to start coughing either.  I did get some ricola cough drops so that I can have one occasionally during the day to help calm my coughs.  I only needed one today.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment