Friday, March 8, 2019

Post..#67....2019

Happy INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!
Wanted to say that before I forget~ !  It is National Women's History Month as well.
I am woman hear me scream (well I was going to say roar but that is surely a copyrighted
phrase).  LOL.

Women have come a long way since the women's suffrage movement but there are still many
inequalities, especially on the job front.   But hopefully as each woman breaks through the glass ceiling the hole will get bigger and bigger.   :-)

Friday night, watching Blue Bloods, did my Paparazzi LIVE  and luckily no glitches this time.
It got up to 80 degrees today. It was already 66 degrees this morning when I went for my walk.  I'll take it!!

I have some Lularoe I want to sell online so I may do a live in one of the groups that allows that sort of thing this weekend.  Why not, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment