Sunday, March 24, 2019

Post #83...2019

Guess what?  Last night hubby's back was really hurting him badly.  In fact all yesterday he was being ever so ginger with his movements the entire day and I was handing him his cane again by 8PM.  I strongly urged him to take 2 ibuprofen which he hates to take because his stomach is sensitive and he had a bad experience when he was on over 1000 mg/day a few years ago from a back doctor's decision to prescribe them thinking it would help his back.

So anyway he did take 2 200 mg gel capsules of Ibuprofen and headed for bed before 9PM.  Today I got up, exercised, got some laundry in..and he came back from having gone to a place he picks on Sundays (for antiques).

He had a big smile on his face and I asked him how he was feeling?  He told me when he was leaving to go he put one of our dogs in her kennel and has he was leaning over he heard a large crack and felt something move in his lower back.  The pain was 95% gone!!  He has been fine still!  I keep waiting to see if it comes back again but he's been good.  Thank God!!  I think what may have happened is, the Ibuprofen may have relaxed his back enough to have whatever kink he had,  work itself out.  I'm sure his back was really tight and tense from trying to be careful.  So hope it stays good!

It was perfect outdoors today. Tomorrow morning it is supposed to start out in the 60's already.  I'm psyched !!  No bundling up for my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment