Saturday, March 23, 2019

Post #82....2019

I was sitting on the back porch after feeding the dogs with my morning coffee and iPhone in hand checking my fitbit stats. I looked down off the porch and decided I knew right away what I was going to do today.  So here are the Before and After pictures of the weeded back garden area.  I did it right after breakfast so that it was still cloudy and cool.  

We never got the blue stones fully done last year as you can see.  I want to get the rest of it done this spring which means in the next few months since it is already spring officially now. 

Also got a little laundry done and posted some Lularoe I want to sell that still has the tags on them. I'm starting with them and then will move to ones with no tags but are practically brand new.  I started with just a few local groups to see if I could avoid shipping. Not a lot of response yet, guess half off retail isn't quite enticing enough.  I will post to some of the other Facebook groups maybe as early as tomorrow. 






Forgot a Before pic for this












  


No comments:

Post a Comment